Our wandering son has come home. He arrived yesterday afternoon and suprised us. Ray had talked to him on the phone the day before, and Justin didn't tell him where he was, at least not truthfully. So we were thinking he was in Utah and he was 700 miles east of there. He got to spend part of 4th of July with his brother at Big Lake. And then he came home. He's staying here for the time being.
We all rode out to supper tonight. We had a mini-pack of bikes and it was fun. For all you who think I've gone over to the Harley side, I wore my armored jacket and helmet and thus refute the assertion that I'm riding sans gear.
Justin refuses to ride in my sidecar. Wimp!!!
We had rain here on Dayton Ave today, lovely rain. Nicely, it quit and the sun came out for our ride to supper. Good well-behaved weather for that short time. More rain to come. We need it, the grass and trees and shrubs are so dry. The rhododendrons wilted and I had to water them. You know it's dry when you have to water the rhodies.
4 comments:
The last 2500 miles to WAY less time than the first 2500 miles. I wonder why....
At lease Justin follows ATGATT, unlike his Mother!
Glad to hear he made it in home. Susie- I would love to experience sidecar riding, weather permitting, when next I am in Shoreline.
~leanne
I'm SO glad to hear that he's home!!!!
-Samuel
We are glad too, Samuel and LeAnne. We've worried about him the whole time he was gone. He was having fun, I was getting more gray hairs!
Today Justin and I went down to the Law Enforcement Training Academy to watch Eron Dalin graduate! We didn't ride, but it was neat anyway. Derek came too, fresh off work.
LeAnne, I'll take you riding any time you're home. I can even take Sam, if he has a helmet. I think my spare would fit LeAnne, but it will be way to big for Sam, I think. Who knowd? Been awhile since I saw Sam or his head in person! How's your head growing, Sam? ha ha
Post a Comment