Monday, October 26, 2009

Contaigon

We're both sick. Me for 3 weeks now and Ray for 2. We went to the doctor today, and as she said, "Double Trouble".

We're not swined, but we have got something unfriendly. We're both on antibiotics with orders to stay home until we're not coughing, snuffling, sneezing or feeling cruddy. Could be a while, unless those antibiotics kick in fast.

Ugh. We're feeling awful. Snuffling away from my keyboard now, gonna huddle in my rocker with my blankie and my germs....and watch the rain and leaves fall.

4 comments:

Brother Bear said...

How nice for you two to be sharing. Well perhaps not in this way. I for one hope you keep your infectious diseases out there as we don't want any, thank you just the same.

This also explains the dearth of activity on your blog. OK, I forgive you.

Please get well and be well.

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! Two of my favorite people, sickly! Not good...

Well, that makes me feel batter about finally going and getting my flu shot.

Get well soon!

~leanne

Unknown said...

You two take care of yourselves, OK? Just rest and relax as much as you can.

Ray and Susan said...

We are on the mend, Ray faster than I am, but I'm getting better. I feel better than yesterday and much better than two days ago.