Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'll Rub It In A Little

Today, my cold and soggy friends and relatives back East, it is NOT raining here. It won't rain here for quite a few days. It will be warm (compared to you) and completely sunny and glorious.

The Mountain is out! The mountains are out all around us, but The Mountain to people in the beautiful Seattle area means Mount Rainier. Lovely Indian summertime.

Too bad for you, all grey skies and rain and shivers.

Told you before, you should live here.

copyright 2009, all rights reserved

5 comments:

Brother Bear said...

We are unafraid. You will be facing many, many more days of rain than us. Have your smirk for now, the last laugh will be ours.

Unknown said...

Well, I'm back East, and it's not raining here, either. Cool and crisp and lovely New England weather.

Ray, I can about 1-up your trip. My flight from DC to Hartford was canceled. After a lot of dithering, I ended up spending the night in DC last night. But at least it was Embassy Suites and the airline paid.

Ray and Susan said...

Jim-How did you ever get the airline to pay for your overnight? I did not think they did that sort of thing anymore. We're both sorry that you got stuck. Yes, you win the lousy travel award!

Bear-But you'll have snow and temps below freezing and WE won't. I'll be busy smirking all winter.

Brother Bear said...

Smirking at the Old Bear is what you do best. Winter! Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Ray and Susan said...

Bwah-ha-ha! You choose to live in the Midworst.