I'm sorry for the lag in blog posts. Sick yet again, I've not had energy or inclination for posting.
Found out Tuesday that I've got a lung infection, equivalent to pneumonia. It has been exceedingly painful when I cough.
But I'm taking antibiotics and this lovely hydrocodone cough syrup and already feel better than I did a couple of days ago. Who wouldn't with that cough syrup? Congestion is breaking up and it appears as though I will live after all.
As far as I am concerned, October and November ought to be do-overs for me. I hate being too sick to think.
And oh, yeah, Big Rainy is underway, a bit early this year.
10 comments:
We hate it when you're sick too!
Do overs would be nice, but time marches on and you just have to make up for the lost time with many more posts.
Glad to know you are finally improving. But it probably doesn't matter to you as long as the cough syrup keeps flowing. :-)
Yay, cough syrup!
Feeling much better. It no longer feels like my lungs, heart and spine are getting ripped out when I cough. Now when I cough, it feels like my lungs and heart have been flambe'ed. But it only burns a little while....where's that cough syrup?
And it's not raining that much today,not that I'm going anywhere.
Not going anywhere is what you do best. :-)
:( sad day... Glad to hear you are getting better, though. And a good cough syrup doesn't hurt either. ;) I saw on the news that is is supposed to be rainy up there for a while yet... I want a bit-o-rain out here in CO...
~leanne
Yep, it's gonna rain quite a while yet. Like until July 5, 2010!
Hey, Bro Bear, everybody's got a skill! That's mine. Be glad I don't tweet. LOL
Ha! You barely blog let alone tweet!
Well, I am a busy person, or possibly an ill person or maybe just have no thoughts to share on that day. Where is it written that one must blog daily, especially when all one has done is cough and feel bad? How many times do you want to hear that? It's been the majority part of October and November. Surely you'd be tired of daily posts about how crummy I feel?
Sorry to hear you were sick, glad to hear you are better.
I don't know if it makes things better or worse, but tomorrow Julie plans to make a buko salad. I thought of you when she said that. I'd send you some if I could.
Oh, you torture me! Buco salad, I love buco salad. I eat even tho I'm allergic to coconut. It's worth it!
I know I'd feel better if only I had me some fresh buco salad. But try to find a decent young coconut over here!
Have a great time, Jimbo!
Post a Comment