Last night, Justin took us and Jason took his girlfriend and her mom to dinner at El Gaucho. It was such fun and was so elegant. The service was beyond impeccable. I don't think my water glass ever got lower than an inch before it was refilled. We got a new set of silverware for each course, whether you'd used the silver or not. And let's not forget the heavy linens and the little brush that swept away all the crumbs at the end of the main course. The food was fantastic, the ambience great, and we had a lovely 40th Anniversary celebration.
At the end of dinner as the cheese and fruit course was served, Lauren said, Happy 40th Anniversary! We have some news too. Jason and I have decided to get married. We've been engaged for a whole week and you're the first to know!
Wow, was that a surprise! Justin at first thought it was a really bad joke. (leave it to Justin) Her mother and I were blown away. Lauren is giddy and Jason is very pleased with himself. All 6 of us are very happy over this news. Looks like a November wedding. They don't want to wait til April 11th next year. Wonder why. LOL
5 comments:
Finally we get some news!! Gosh what a drought. But Hoh Boy, when you finally do say something it's BIG! Well, we, your poor but devoted readers thank you for the new missive and congratulate you on your 40 years together and the Engagement!
You mean you my poor neglected reader? Why don't you hassle Ray?
Thanks for the double congrats!
I don't hassle Ray because you do most of the blogging. Ray has a job working for one of the alphabet companies and is way too tired to blog. You, on the other hand, as a retired person, have endless hours of leisure time with which to blog about all sorts of interesting things, but NO, you have devoted all your time to your cyber farm. How Rude. This is the real world of dynamic motorcycles not some digital dung heap. I for one am very disappointed.
Listen, Bro. It's my blog and I'll write or not write what I want. I already changed the name so it didn't look exclusively like a mc blog.
there's just not much to say all the time.
And my farm is not a digital dung heap. How rude.
Good night Irene.
Post a Comment