On this morning we also saw a small bunch of antelope. One crossed the road right in front of Ray. But he was going slowly and he knew it was coming, so there was no disaster. The animals always seem to wait for the last second to decide to cross the road in front of vehicles. I don't know if they have any depth perception or their timing is off or they just are adrenaline junkies, but they risk life and limb on a regular basis.
There was more traffic on this road than we had thought there would be. But it still wasn't Seattle rush hour traffic by any means, so we were happy. There were nice curves throughout the trip to Yellowstone.
But first, the Grand Tetons!
We took a side trip to Jenny Lake and it was worth the time.
And soon we came to Yellowstone National Park. It deserves it's own entries and we've got scads of pictures to go thru to pick the best, so I'll end here.
5 comments:
Yellowstone...I can't WAIT to go there! I believe that I was there as a kid, but you know my memory....I don't remember it if I did. Looking forward to more pics; the Teton's were just gorgeous! Oh, and Kim....your slowing down, Bro...get with the program.
Yes indeed S&R have been many places on this trip that I would like to go. All of them west of Nebraska.
What program are you referring to?
Your program of being here first and early
The program where you always beat me to the blog, of course.
it's been a week since the last posting, I don't have to be too fast to keep up with that!
Post a Comment