Bombs at the Boston Marathon (and elsewhere)! Horrific injuries and death at one of America's most loved events. I know hundreds of Washington residents are there, and I would suppose hundreds of people are there from your area, where ever you live.
I cannot imagine why anyone would (or could) hate my fellow citizens so much that they would be part of this cowardly attack. These are not brave people. They are afraid to face the people they wish to kill so they make sneak attacks. They don't care if they hurt children or elderly or people recovering from cancer. These people don't even have hearts. I don't care what breed of terrorist they are--they are cowardly and evil. God or Allah, neither will welcome them gladly into Paradise. No higher purpose could possibly be served by this sort of bombing. Who ever you are, you should be dying of shame right this instant.
Even if you feel you have a legitimate gripe against the ordinary, innocent citizens of America, this is no way to express your grievances.
I sincerely hope the authorities hunt you down, you slime, and wipe you off the face of the earth, you and all those who abetted and encouraged and funded you in this cowardly attack. In the meantime, I figuratively scrape you off the bottom of my shoes.
4 comments:
Sadly our government is more interested in restricting the honest citizen in protecting their lives, family and property than they are in stopping the bad guys. Not that conceal carry would have helped in this case, but this event exposes the misplaced of our government.
It's the Bad Guys Stupid! Make them do background checks and pass mental tests, not the citizenry.
O dear, politics in a politics-free zone!
And this attack wasn't political?
No, I think they are crazy people.
Post a Comment