185 days, 26 weeks, 127 workdays, 6 holidays and 14 paydays
remaining.
But who’s counting?
From the usual author:
In line with that countdown, yesterday the old fence came down. The new fence posts are going in today.
Brad is here repairing drywall in the garage, and yesterday he replaced the security light in the backyard.
My bike and sidecar went to it's new temporary home in Derek's garage.
Things are happening!
13 comments:
I wish this were my timeline! How exciting to be on the verge of realizing your dream. Very cool.
And scary.
Excitement, not scary. You have been Moho-ing for a year now it can't be scary any more.
When is it your reader's turn?
Have you planned the first Garage Sale?
It's now down to 125 days, what have you done!!!!
When's the first garage sale?
April is coming.....
65 Days away. What are you doing?!
Huh, it may well be Ray's turn by the time there's another entry in this blog.
Speaking of the blog...Here I am! Let's go now....I'm reading! :-)
By the way....was the last entry really November 27th????
Well it sure ain't raining words up in here.
Post a Comment