Random Ramblings from Ray and Susan and Occasional Motorcycle Rides
I am so excited for you to be reaching your retirement goals. I wish I could join you!
I wish you could too. But you had the extreme misfortune to be born nearly 4 years later than me, and not my twin.
This is true, but I think being a poor working stiff has more to do with it.
You are working cause you're too young to quit.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so excited for you to be reaching your retirement goals. I wish I could join you!
I wish you could too. But you had the extreme misfortune to be born nearly 4 years later than me, and not my twin.
This is true, but I think being a poor working stiff has more to do with it.
You are working cause you're too young to quit.
Post a Comment