Monday, November 24, 2008

At Least It's Nearly Cold Rain Season

O, Aargh!

The lovely chromed MBC's I found on the internet turn out to be backordered from Japan. Just like all the other MBC's.

No brakes and no bling. No bike. No fun.

At least it's almost winter when I wouldn't ride anyway.

The hunt continues, chrome or not, I'll be thrilled to find any Morphous MBC.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah the pain of buying odd-ball bikes. There is a reason to buy main stream two-wheelers and now you know what it is. Parts availability.

Fear not though, if you could ride the wind would be whistling through your teeth and that would be very distracting. :-)

Ray and Susan said...

Yamaha is not exactly extra-stream, as a brand.

The Morph is the only scoot out there that's short enough for me.

No wind whistling thru these teeth--I've got my temporary crown in now. Gap free!