Here it has been glorious weather in the Puget Sound area and I am stuck with enjoying pictures of other people's riding.
No word yet on the completion date of the sidecar, but it should be getting close. I hope so!!!
I bet the weather turns nasty on me the day we pick the completed rig up. That would be my luck, and we've had an incredible run of weather this May/June. Not usual weather at all, so I suspect we'll pay the price one day soon.
Sigh. Mr. Bergman is stabled in the garage for a while longer. But I can tell he's getting impatient too.
5 comments:
You finally admit that the weather here stinks? That's good, I was starting to worry that the dimensia had taken over completely.
You want Seattle weather? We have it and you are welcome to it! I, like TJ, am glad the you are still having moments when the reality of your weather burns with clarity in your mind.
The reality of weather here the last few weeks has been beautiful and remarkable, formerly beloved nephew and brother who doubt my sanity.
However, there is nothing wrong with a little rain. We need it to keep the moss green.
If your comment be true, then why has the blog been dry so long?
Weather's been dry too....It's a drought.
Post a Comment