Saturday, June 27, 2009

A New Name Needed

We need a new name for the blog, since we no longer stable Morphous Wrex.

The floor is now open for suggestions. We'd like something with a sense of humor, that reflects who we are.

Note: Geezers Uncaged is already taken. But I really like that name.

So, suggest away. The winner gets.....nothing but fame.

7 comments:

TJ said...

"Putt Putt Thud Scrape: My Adventure Under Two Wheels"

"Easy Triker"

"Three At Last! Three At Last! Thank God Almighty I have Three Wheels At Last!"

:)

Ray and Susan said...

LOL! Hoot! ROFL!

O, TJ! Those are wonderful names indeed. I can see it's going to be a tough choice.

Anonymous said...

"Greezy Geezy Guzi and the Three Legged Dog"
"Wheelpocolypse Now"
"Trunions & Bunions"
"Wheels of the Never-on"
"A Fistful of Wheels" or "For a Few Wheels More"

Ray and Susan said...

Gee whiz! There are alot of mean men in my family.

A Fistful of Wheels, indeed!

If Dad's Guzzi is greezy, it's your fault! You're the one who greezes it.

Although, Fistful of wheels kinda grows on one.....

Brother Bear said...

Two Geezers, Five Wheels and a Side of Norm.

Ray and Susan said...

Ha! My brother, some day you'll be old too. And then your song will change.

Just why are you guys so focused on the G word?? What are you insinuating here? ;)

Brother Bear said...

Frankly, you started it by noting that "Geezers Uncaged" was taken. The inference is that you liked the word "Geezer", which BTW, you are! Ray even has the Geezer Guzzi!

You are right about one thing, my Elder Sister, time is not our friend. That's one reason I ride. I figure every time I ride I spin the clock back just a little bit.