Saturday, August 21, 2010

Turn It Down!

Somebody keeps turning up the heat. It was 103 today. It was miserable and I thought I'd die of the heat. My hand was hurting the entire time. And that's it for tonight, I'm toast. We are in Dickinson and here we stay til Monday. More tomorrow, I hope.

3 comments:

triciarnorton said...

Sounds like you are certainly having an experience! We miss you!

Brother Bear said...

Huh, imagine that, hot, in the high desert, in August, who'd a thunk it? Robin works for the National Forestry Service, have her fix the weather.

Motorcycle touring = being out in the elements. Gosh, I am so looking forward to riding this Fall after the temperatures moderate. :-)

Ray and Susan said...

We also hope the temps moderate. We wanted to do this trip later in the year, so it would be a more sensible temperature, but that means more chance of snow in the mountains. So We chose to leave earlier. We did NOT expect to have 103 degree temperatures, way out of the normal.