WHAT kind of person deliberately kills 5 year-olds?
What KIND of person deliberately kills 5 year-olds?
What kind of PERSON deliberately kills 5 year-olds?
What kind of person DELIBERATELY kills 5 year-olds?
What kind of person deliberately KILLS 5 year olds?
What kind of person kills 27 innocent people, be they large or small?
What kind of person kills his mother, his brother AND 20 5 year-olds?
No matter how I ask the question, I still can find no answers.
I am so sorry for the 20 sets of grieving kindergarten parents and all the families who lost someone today at the hands of a person I cannot begin to understand. I am so sorry this horrible thing happened to them.
What kind of world has this gotten to be? Do teachers and other school staffers need to be armed? Do all our schools need multiple armed security guards on patrol? Do we need more metal detectors? Do kids need to be locked in their rooms behind blast doors and bullet proof glass?
I am grieved by the enormity of this day. I pray for the families and the nation.
1 comment:
A very troubled, mentally ill monstrous coward.
Post a Comment