The garage is still full of motorcycles, but it no longer feels so good....Wrex is waiting for a master brake cylinder.
It's so frustrating to be experiencing the best weather of the entire summer and my scoot isn't safe to drive. Aargh!!!
On the bright side, if Wrex doesn't get any more exercise than this, he'll last 30 years. Or is that the gloomy side? I'll be over 90 before he wears out. No new bikes in my future?
Grumble.
6 comments:
Broke Brakes Wrex, The plot thickens.
Indeed. It's a plot I fervently wish would get resolved quickly and fade into a bad memory.
Perhaps you need to motivate the Doctor. He is after all denying you the joy of riding.
Hmmmmmmm......he is indeed denying me the joy of the road. But I surely don't want to aggravate The Doctor.
It's five days since your last comment. Still no Zoot-Scoot. How do you feal now?
Lost. Sorry I missed the last month of beautiful riding weather.
Post a Comment