I hunted up some chrome master brake cylinders on the good old Internet. (Thanks, Al Gore!) Chrome instead of matte black sounds good to me. The same website had other chrome bling for my Morphous, like a nose cover and front fork covers, a swing arm cover and even more.
Now, I am not sure why anyone would invest in a chrome swing arm cover since there is no way in heck you can see the swing arm on a fully Tuppered Morph. But I suppose someone(s) must want one, or someone(s) ride their Morphs around naked. The bike being naked, not the riders! Tsk. Dirty minds. A Morph without it's full compliment of plastic is majorly ugly, I'm sorry to say.
I'm rather attracted to decorative bike lights too...I guess it becomes apparent I'm the daughter of a woman with questionable taste who loves bling. Sorry, Mom! But you're the only one I know who cheerfully buys and actually uses purses shaped like roosters that are covered in bugle beads, spangles and fringe.
Broke the front off tooth the other day, when I smile it shows. It's the first molar and doesn't hurt since the filling that is in the tooth is protecting the roots. So, do I leave a gap toothed smile and look like a really tough brawling biker chick or not? Um. Let me think....no. I am having a crown put on that snaggletooth. I do ride a scooter trike after all. I think as a type Morphous Scooter Trikers are more inclined toward rooster handbags than snaggleteeth. But I might be wrong. I often am.
6 comments:
Did you find a basket for it? Maybe some red and blue tassles? Or a bell? You could have a tricked out ride with a little work.
If the basket was flashy enough, I'd use it. I don't need a bell, I've got a little meep-meep roadrunner horn already.
But I know you're just makin' fun of my trike! That's ok. I don't need to drag my knees through the corners to have fun.
The tassels though, now that's something I had not thought of....
Susan, maybe you just remember some of the bling from the jeepneys in the PI. Some of those are just amazing!
Oh, my yes! Jeepneys! Those are the epitome of bling and flash. Jeepneys are always exciting to ride in, you never knew what would happen on a jeepney, and i was not always sure I'd gotten on the right one. It will be sad the day the last jeepney dies.
Gap toothed grin? This sounds like an interesting look. :-)
Not so grand looking, rather toothless looking. But it's fixed temporarily. On the 17th I get a "real" tooth. No more gaps for this Granny!
Post a Comment