Our street going north
Our street going south
Poor vehicles that have to stay outside because the garage is full of bikes
The view out the dining room window
On the deck
The ornamental grass garden is under there somewhere
Overloaded cypress tree by the front door
Norman reconnects with his Norweigan roots
Take one step outside the back door onto the deck, turn right, this is what you see
Done snowing until the 24th
The back yard from the deck
A fir tree full of snow
The mountain ash
Time to feed the birds!
2 comments:
WOW! I wish we had a lot of snow like you!!!!! Merry Christmas! Love, Sam and William [and the rest of the family -Keri]
Hi Sam and William!
Yes, it's quite pretty and kids here have had alot of fun building snowmen and igloos and sledding.
It's pretty cold too.
I would be glad to send you some of our snow because we have too much, but I am afraid it would melt on the way and all you'd get is a soggy box.
Love,
Grandma Susie
Post a Comment