Now Ray wants his own Burgman. He is talking about trading in his Nevada for a Burgman Executive.
The man wants his own Burg-a-lounger! I guess I cannot blame him. It's a nice bike. Goes faster than a Nevada too.
Won't be long before he wants his own sidecar too.....
5 comments:
If he gets a sidecar too then you could take the dog with you on the longer trips
There are lot$ of reason$ that I won't get one right now. Besides I will have a sidecar rig when the temperature gets below 50. It seems I am the only one that rides in the winter here.
Duane
We'll take the dog even if we have only one sidecar...if the dog likes the sidecar.
Freezing wet isn't fun. that's why I don't ride in the winter.
Wow! This is an unforeseen development. Now your "Burger and a Side" makes more sense.
Not going to happen this year. Maybe in a couple. I do have a nice sidecar picked out for the Guzzi. Don't know which will happen. Wont be both.
Ray
Post a Comment