I sat on loads of bikes that were too big, some were too long a reach to handlebars and footpegs, some were so tall that I felt like a bug on a tree.
I sat on a few bikes that were nearly alright, but needed amendments to be just right.
Then I sat on a Burgman. Just right! Just plain right. I knew the minute I landed in the seat and reached for the handlebars that was the bike for me.

Mine will be black. We were astonished at how fast the price came down when we balked. Price dropped like bricks off a roof. Lucky us!
Now I just have to decide whether to put on a sidecar like this one:

Or a trike, like the one here:
Big choice. With the trike, I'm used to one, but it would cost twice as much and I'd have to wait til next spring for it to be finished and trikes=old people. With the sidecar, I'm not used to one and a little bit leery of it, but it's half the money and I'd have it in time to ride this year and sidecars are "cooler".
What to do, what to do....
5 comments:
I've heard Burgmans are rather popular. So they must be doing something right.
What's the plan for your current bike?
Looks awesome! I like the side car better than the trike, but you Rathburns are the bikers in the bunch.
The current bike gets traded in, minus illegal wheels. We've not figured out what to do about them yet. Want some illegal wheels?
I'm excited about the new scoot! You can come try the scoot TJ and MRN can come ride in the 'car.
There are some advantages to a sidecar, like maybe Normie will become a Sidecar Dog. We hope so.
That hard part will be keeping Ray off my new bike for the next month or so while my sidecar is being built.
I'm confused, I thought the trailer went behind the scooter not beside it. Am I missing something?
Very funny, Bro Bear.
Post a Comment