This morning I visited my dentist's office for the purpose of making a mold of my teeth, so that they can make a set of nighttime retainers for me.
It didn't take long, thank goodness. Imagine sitting around with an expanding, hardening mass of chilled, over-chewed, tasteless pink chewing gum in your mouth. Ack! It was nasty.
Next Thursday, back to see if the retainers fit the way they should. Ought to be a lot less nasty but it will be more expensive. Next week I have to pay for the retainers. Insurance won't help. Dratted insurance.
6 comments:
Oh, so you're getting "some work done".
Just getting some nighttime retainers to keep my teeth from migrating to the middle of my mouth. They won't all fit there.
Yup, it starts with the teeth and goes from there. Pretty soon you look 40 years younger, have a permanent smile and your ears wiggle when you talk.
Nope, I can't afford that stuff. I'm not Joan Rivers. I'm afraid I'll always look as old as I am. This will not correct anything, it will just keep my teeth from moving any more than they already have.
Your teeth are off to a new zip code 'eh? Mine just leave entirely.
yep, they are sticking in there, but they all want to live in the front of my mouth. I am sorry yours are moving out.
Post a Comment