Random Ramblings from Ray and Susan and Occasional Motorcycle Rides
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Hello!
Good Morning, Dear Reader!
How are you today?
5 comments:
Brother Bear
said...
I'm fine my Gentle Scribe. Saturday was busy as usual and we went up to visit L&J and the Grand Muzz. Had L's famous Roasted Pot. Very yummy.
Sunday I was down in the office working on taxes. The government is not kind and it looks as though we will have to pay. If I can assemble enough medical expenses we may be able to offset the amount owed. Not fun.
5 comments:
I'm fine my Gentle Scribe. Saturday was busy as usual and we went up to visit L&J and the Grand Muzz. Had L's famous Roasted Pot. Very yummy.
Sunday I was down in the office working on taxes. The government is not kind and it looks as though we will have to pay. If I can assemble enough medical expenses we may be able to offset the amount owed. Not fun.
We usually have to pay, which is why I don't usually do taxes until April and mail them in on the 15th.
We have never made enough in medical expenses to deduct...not even when we had 2 kids in braces.
Is there no hope?
No hope and apparently only one reader.
Sigh.
I'm sorry for that. You must need more content. :-)
More MH and Mo-cycle stories please.
Post a Comment