Oh, joy certainly does reign supreme with me today.
SANTA found and delivered a brand new Master Brake Cylinder!
Can you believe it? I could hardly believe my own eyes, but it's true. A spanking new MBC for my Morph! That Santa has his connections, does he not?
I can get on the road again as soon as The Motorcycle Doctor gets back to work. Go MD, go! Well, there is the slight matter of the heaps of snow and ice.
It's still snowing by the way. We may not see the road surface again for months. It's like Saskatchewan out there.
But I've got an MBC! Whoo-hoo!
2 comments:
WOW! Maybe you will ride again, if the snow ever ends!
Ha! Snow's melted. Mostly. There's still some in the yards but not much on the streets.
I will ride again! The MBC went down to the MotoDoc and so it won't be long now.
Wow! is an understatement. Santa works miracles.
Post a Comment