So I'm hoping this antibiotic is the one that will kill off whatever is ailing me at last. I have felt miserable way too long already.
I don't know about the Grand Tour for this year. We're short of fundage for that adventure and since Justin is making his own Grand Tour and Jason has a very full life, and TJ and Anandi are going to have a 3rd dog already, and we really don't know anyone else to "bless" with a 6-week Norman visit, we have a problem with housing Norman for the duration. We know a lovely place that Norman would love, Mystic Mountain Retreat, but they aren't free.
Ray thinks we should buy a sidecar for his bike, doggles and a good seat belt harness for the dog and take Normie with us and I think Norman would perhaps enjoy the ride, but we can't really afford that either, it would cost more than boarding the Normster. My scoot is not overpowered and although I do know that people have crossed the country on lesser scoots, I'm not sure I want to do that to mine. Neither can I afford to "upgrade" to a more powerful machine.
Does this look like a potential Biker Dog?
The Grand Tour may remain a dream for a while longer. But this is not a good time to ask, as I am feeling like I'll never be well enough to make the trip.
I'm going to sit in my rocker and huddle under my blankie for a while....
4 comments:
Antibiotics, yes, I'm on them too, but that's another story and yours is much more interesting.
Justin is taking a Grand Tour but you are not? Where is Justin going?
Sidecar? Eewww.
Yes your scooter is underpowered. We told you that from the start, but no, you knew best. "Experience keeps a dear school, but a fool will learn in no other." Oh well.
Get well and Be well.
My scoot is not underpowered for the purpose for which I purchased it, namely puttering around town and the occasional day ride. Therefore, I am not foolish at all. It is underpowered for cross country for which I did not buy it.
What are your antibiotics for, enquiring minds want to know.
Justin has quit his job and will be traveling down the coast, couch surfing where he can and as far east as he can get before his pitifully small fundage evaporates.
Haven't stopped by in a while. Yucky stuff is in the air this season. I hope those meds are working!
They are working to a point. I still am not near 100%, but I think it's a bit better every day. Trouble is, I run out of steam really quickly. I guess if you lay around for a month, it's to be expected. Not a spring chicken anymore. sigh
Post a Comment