It's been a long time since I posted (yet again) and about that long since I was well enough to care there had not been a post.
I've been bodyslammed by some renegade virus, who had me in a choke hold in no time. I felt fine when I got up on the First, had a scratchy throat by noon, by 3 I was feeling like I was getting a cold for sure, by 6 I was flat on my back and sicker than a dog.
On the 6th I finally could get out of bed long enough to drag to the doc, who cheerfully informed me that I have a viral sinus infection, nothing to do but wait it out, oh yes, drink lots of fluids and eat chicken soup. Watch out it doesn't aggravate the asthma or go into a bacterial infection. How exactly? Day-Quil, Ny-Quil, Zyrtec, asthma meds and cross your fingers. At least it seems like luck is a big part of it.
Here we are on (oh dear, already the 11th) and I'm feeling well enough to sit here and read e-mail for a while and make a post. The asthma's in a minor flare-up and I think I am avoiding the bacterial thing, although I'm not over it all yet, so who knows?
Snuffle. Wheeze. Hack. This may be the month Ray learns how to pay bills.....cause I sure don't feel much like paying bills. That takes too much energy.
'Scuse me, I gotta go rest a while.
2 comments:
Golly, it was getting to be a rather long time between postings. I know the weather is awful out there, but you claim to like it. Huh, go figure.
DanActive may help your situation. It's helping me.
Ray, you're on your own Brother. You gotta bring home the bacon, cook it, clean up afterward and then pay for it. Oh yeah, and then Valentine's Day is coming up and you'll be expected to do something special. Life just ain't fair.
Hummmm, this is new for me. Never "blogged" before, but Sister Sue has made me feel sufficiently guilty for not reading her blog often enough; the least I can do is leave a comment...love ya, sis...hope that nasty bug decides to leave you very, very soon!
Post a Comment