Monday, February 16, 2009

Climbing Back Up The Hill

It appears as though I am on the mend, although not totally mended as yet. I'm working on it, lots of vitamin C and all that.

It now just feels like a really bad cold instead of imminent death. This is a vast impovement. I actually can think coherent thoughts again, and more than 2 in a row.

The skies are sunny and blue today and although it's cold, Ray has gone for a ride (or maybe a push) on the ol' Honda. It is not running quite right and so I am not sure how far he's going to get. I think it's way too cold anyway. But he's a tough guy, iron men on wooden ships and all that....

He went down to the shop today and pressure washed The Motorcycle Doctor's motorhome. The report is it looks vastly better than it did. On the outside anyway. The inside needs a complete redo, but I'm sure that's in the future and not this year.

Not sure what's up for this year....I'm not "up" yet, that's all I know. I sincerely hope no one else gets this Deadly Virus. And I hope I never get it again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE! Being on your way to mending is a good thing; glad to hear that you are finally healing up. Just how cold is it there, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Goodness, too much sickness. Be gone!

So, the Motorcycle Doctor has a Motorhome, eh? When did this happen and what's it's intended use? Probably as a grounded Party Barge.

And what of the future, are you taking the Grand Tour this year?

Ray and Susan said...

Ween, it's about 50 here today. It's sunny, but the breeze is cold. Not getting better fast enough, so back to the doc.

Bear, he's had it for a couple of years, but never taken it anywhere. I think he intended it for things like going to Laguna Seca and other places like that. But, he's mostly too busy working.