Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun!

Want some fun sometime?

Ride on over to your local Mickey D's and go thru the drive-thru.

The look on their faces when you pull up on a motorcycle is priceless.

I actually did go inside today and get a bag o'calories to go, but I have used the drive-thru on my scoot. It's pretty funny.

4 comments:

Brother Bear said...

Girls just want to have Fun!

Ray and Susan said...

Yes, we do. And I did! I had TWO rides today. Ah, warmth and sunshine and motorcycle!

Weena Barie said...

Yeah, we get those looks from our occasional 1 am drive ups at our local Taco Bell!

Ray and Susan said...

Were I to be out and about at 1 am, I'd get funny looks wherever I went, as I'd be asleep.

What are you doing out at 1 am, little girl?

O, of course! Fourthmeal!!!

Yo quiero Taco Bell!!!!