Monday, August 11, 2008

Grand Tour News

Well, it's been a tough, tough decision, but we've decided the smart thing to do is postpone our trip to Chicago for a year.

There are many factors that went into the decision and they all added up to wait.

We're disappointed, but this is not an abandonment of our idea, it's a postponement.

We still want to make the trip with Wrex and Silver, we just have come to realize that we need to work hard on being in better physical shape, being stronger. So this next year, we'll be back to the 1300 calorie diet and exercising daily. O, how I hate to sweat! But the rewards of the hard work will be great.

In the meantime, there will be motorcycle riding going on and so there will be postings to the blog. Maybe you'll all get in the habit of reading it and maybe I'll even learn how to write a shorter blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is good and bad in this news, it's bittersweet. Although I understand and applaud you for the decision you have made, I will still miss seeing you. What with all the bugs you attract I'm not sure I will miss riding with you though. It sounds like Wrex would be a Bugly companion.

Brother Bear

Ray and Susan said...

Hey, if Wrex has got all the bugs, your bike stays clean right?

Anonymous said...

Wrex may indeed attract all the bugs, but hey, Wrex has enough issues and being Bugly on top of it, well, I just don't know.

Brother Bear

Ray and Susan said...

Wrex's issues are only temporary. The Doc will fix Wrex eventually, when he gets back from his self-serving and totally unnecessary vacaton.

Wrex is bugly no more!